Photoscape includes just about everything you need to view, optimize, edit, print and have fun with your photos. In fact, it's so complete that many would call it a free Photoshop alternative. Sure, it's not quite up to the level of Photoshop, but it's truly a great alternative to Adobe's big shot - and it makes photo editing a lot more fun!
· Editor (Editor), to change the size, brightness, and color adjustments. Besides, can also be used to add text, crop, red eye removal, the effects of stamps, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, draw a picture, backlight correction, and so on.
· Batch editor (editor batch), to edit multiple photos at once.
· Page (page), create a photo by merging multiple photos at once into a single frame page. More than 100 of the frame that we can select.
· Print (print), to print images with a wide range of sizes.
· Splitter (cutter pictured), is used to crop an image into several sections according to the desired size.
· Screen Capture (screen capture), used to take screenshots.
· Color Picker (color selector), to find and choose a color.
· RAW Converter (converting RAW), to convert RAW to JPG format.
· Rename (rename), to rename photo files in batch mode.
· Paper Print (printing paper), to print graph paper, line paper, music paper, or calendar.
· Face Search (faces), to look for similar faces on the internet.